This is the frontpage of the Clinton Hill archives. Currently the archives are spanning 47 posts and 41 comments, contained within the meager confines of categories. Through here, you will be able to move down into the archives by way of time or category. If you are looking for something specific, perhaps you should try the search on the sidebar.
- Goodbye, The Local. Hello, The Nabe May 15, 2013After four years of work in Fort Greene and Clinton Hill, this is the last week of publication at The Local. But there's a fresh start over at The Nabe.
- The Day: Citi Bike Memberships, Bike Basics and Credit Repair May 15, 2013In today's Fort Greene and Clinton Hill morning news wrap get info on Citi Bike, cycling classes and Council Member Letitia James' credit cleaning event.
- The Day: BAM for Kids and the Art of Brooklyn Film Festival May 14, 2013Get news about Fort Greene and Clinton Hill in our daily roundup, including the Brooklyn Academy of Music's summer slate of youth-oriented programs and the third annual Art of Brooklyn Film Festival coming to St. Joseph's College in Clinton Hill.
- The Day: Artisan Market, Pratt Exhibition and a Recording Studio May 13, 2013In today's daily post, you'll find news on the spring opening of the Fort Greene Artisan Market, a Pratt Institute student artwork display at a Gagosian Gallery in Manhattan and a new recording studio in the nabe.
- Crime Report: A Deli Theft, Unauthorized Bank Activity and Home Burglaries May 10, 2013In this crime report, locals told police that their belongings were stolen from cars and trucks, their homes were burglarized and their bank accounts were used in unauthorized ways. Also, disputes between significant others resulted in violence and robberies last week. The trend of robberies on the B38 bus continued last week, with another incident […]
- Friday Blogwrap September 19, 2014City Mulls Plan to Dig up Gowanus Park and Pool to Install Sewage Tanks [DNA] Join WILD for Prospect Park’s Lakeside Cleanup... Read More… Read More
- Closing Bell: Coney Island Film Festival September 19, 2014Tons of Brooklyn and New York City-themed films are screening at the Coney Island Film Festival this weekend, exploring topics... Read More… Read More
- Building of the Day: 68 Macon Street September 19, 2014Brooklyn, one building at a time. Name: Semi-detached private house Address: 68 Macon Street Cross Streets: Nostrand and Verona Place... Read More… Read More
- Pilar Cuban Restaurant Moving Two Blocks Deeper Into Bed Stuy September 19, 2014Pilar Cuban Eatery is moving to 397 Greene Avenue, above. The new location is two blocks down the street from... Read More… Read More
- Open House Picks September 19, 2014Park Slope 40 St. Marks Avenue Broker: Corcoran Price: $2,950,000 Sunday 2:00 – 4:00 GMAP South Slope 363a 14th Street... Read More… Read More