This is the frontpage of the Clinton Hill archives. Currently the archives are spanning 47 posts and 41 comments, contained within the meager confines of categories. Through here, you will be able to move down into the archives by way of time or category. If you are looking for something specific, perhaps you should try the search on the sidebar.
- Kim Jong-nam, Illegal Immigration, Mexico: Your Evening Briefing February 24, 2017Here’s what you need to know at the end of the day.
- As Kelly and Tillerson Visit Mexico, Their Reassurances Differ From Trump’s Stance February 24, 2017Top U.S. officials held a news conference in Mexico City as policy announcements from the White House continue to enrage the Mexican public.
- Google Self-Driving Car Unit Accuses Uber of Using Stolen Technology February 24, 2017A lawsuit says an employee took thousands of secret files on self-driving car design when he left Google to start his own company, later sold to Uber.
- Bathroom Case Puts Transgender Student on National Stage February 24, 2017Gavin Grimm, 17, whose initials are on a case heading to the Supreme Court, has become the new face of the transgender rights movement.
- About New York: Law-Abiding but Illegal, and Fearing the New Trump Rules February 24, 2017Immigrants in New York, anxious about the possibility of deportation, arrive before dawn for a legal clinic offered by Catholic Charities.
- Storied Soccer Team New York Cosmos Prepare to Open First Season in Brooklyn February 23, 2017One of the biggest names in the history of American soccer is undergoing a revival, and that second life is unfolding here in Brooklyn. The Cosmos will move this spring from Hempstead, N.Y., to Coney Island. They'll play 16 regular season games here a year as part of the North American… Read More > The […]
- Wealthy Renters “Take Over Brooklyn” as Property Values Soar and Foreclosures Increase: Report February 23, 2017It sounds like an oxymoron: Property values and rents are rising everywhere in Brooklyn, but at the same time, the gap between some of the poorest parts of the borough and everywhere else is widening, according to a new study from PropertyShark. Contrast that to another phenomenon we've seen in… Read More > The post […]
- Untitled February 23, 2017… Read More > The post appeared first on Brownstoner.
- Ornate Bed Stuy One-Bedroom With Pier Mirror, Mantel Asks $2,600 a Month February 23, 2017This Bed Stuy floor-through offers a whole lot of classic brownstone elegance, and a private deck to boot. It's on the parlor floor of a circa 1887 brownstone at 312 Jefferson Avenue in the Bedford Historic District. It's awash in period details, with a giant pier mirror, a fireplace with a mirrored… Read More > The […]
- 7 Things to Know About Dumbo’s 51 Jay Street February 23, 2017Dumbo's latest condo building, 51 Jay Street, offers 75 chic lofts in a thoughtfully converted and landmarked historic factory. Here are seven things to know about the development: 1. Closings have commenced. This is a great time to tour the model duplex residence in the former printing press factory. 2. Award-winning firm ODA… Read More […]