This is the frontpage of the Clinton Hill archives. Currently the archives are spanning 47 posts and 41 comments, contained within the meager confines of categories. Through here, you will be able to move down into the archives by way of time or category. If you are looking for something specific, perhaps you should try the search on the sidebar.
- House of the Day: 163 Stuyvesant Avenue December 22, 2014Here’s the sort of house we love but seem to see less and less these days: Seemingly nearly untouched although in estate condition with tons of original detail. We’d like to see more photos, but the listing promises “original period details abound,” including five marble mantels, pocket doors, shutters, elaborately detailed plaster ceilings, and a […]
- Untitled December 22, 2014…
- Co-op of the Day: 135 Prospect Park SW December 22, 2014This very pretty apartment at 135 Prospect Park SW in Windsor Terrace has plenty of vintage charm and is also newly renovated by the sponsor. And because it is a sponsor unit, no board approval is required. There’s no floor plan, but the listing says there are six rooms, so we presume this is a […]
- Rental of the Day: 1009 Bergen Street December 22, 2014We’re drooling over this beautiful — and beautifully renovated — semi-detached Victorian row house for rent in Crown Heights. It has four bedrooms, 3.5 baths and plenty of original detail. There’s wainscoting, detailed woodwork, moldings, wood shutters, built-in bookcases and French doors. The kitchen has a modern renovation with white cabinets, blue backsplash and stainless steel […]
- Schematic Posted for Four-Story Building on Dodworth Street in Bushwick December 22, 2014Last week, we happened on a drawing posted on the fence at 27 Dodworth Street in Bushwick, where a four-story apartment building with a penthouse is rising. The development will have six units spread across 4,879 square feet of space, according to new building permits approved in July. Five apartments will have balconies, and two duplexes will […]