This is the frontpage of the Clinton Hill archives. Currently the archives are spanning 47 posts and 41 comments, contained within the meager confines of categories. Through here, you will be able to move down into the archives by way of time or category. If you are looking for something specific, perhaps you should try the search on the sidebar.
- New York Correction Chief Spent a Quarter of 2016 Elsewhere April 28, 2017Joseph Ponte, hired to overhaul New York’s troubled jails, repeatedly took his city-owned vehicle to coastal Maine in violation of guidelines, a city report found.
- Donald Trump, Michael Flynn, N.F.L. Draft: Your Friday Briefing April 28, 2017Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Meet the People Who Train the Robots (to Do Their Own Jobs) April 28, 2017Before the machines become smart enough to replace humans, as some people fear, they need to be taught.
- What I Wish I’d Known Before Moving in Together April 28, 2017Much less planning goes into cohabitation than into a wedding, but it is, in many ways, a much bigger legal, financial and emotional step.
- Utah Attorney General Makes a Trump Shortlist, and Donations Pour In April 28, 2017The donations to Sean Reyes, a candidate to lead the Federal Trade Commission, aren’t illegal. But their timing shows the power of the political shortlist in Washington.
- Ride Through the Night at This Year’s Brooklyn Bike Rave April 27, 2017The Brooklyn Bike Rave is back for another ride, allowing cyclists to hop on their bikes and take in a nocturnal Brooklyn along with lights and music. The bike rave will begin at sundown in Greenpoint, wind along the waterfront to Brooklyn Bridge Park and then loop back around into Dumbo… Read More > The […]
- Airy Cobble Hill Condo With Greenhouse Windows, Private Terrace Asks $1.1 Million April 27, 2017This condo at 175 Pacific Street on one of the most charming blocks in Cobble Hill feels a little like a Parisian artists' loft with its greenhouse-style windows that open onto a private terrace. The light and airy perch features an open-plan living and dining room that is 23 feet… Read More > The post […]
- Fort Greene Brownstone Duplex With Three Bedrooms, Mantels Asks $4,350 a Month April 27, 2017This Fort Greene duplex is gracious and attractive, and located on a nice block in the Fort Greene Historic District, a stone's throw from Fort Greene park. It's on the second and third floors of a circa 1865 Italianate brownstone at 214 Carlton Avenue, between Dekalb and Willoughby. The floors are bridged… Read More > The […]
- Bids for This Gramercy Park Brownstone Are Due May 12 April 27, 2017On May 18, MYC & Associates will present a rare opportunity to bid on 316 2nd Avenue, a 10-unit residential brownstone in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of Manhattan. This prime redevelopment opportunity will reward the winning bid with a 2,167-square-foot lot. The units included are five two-bedrooms, four one-bedrooms, and… Read More > The post […]
- Kidding Around in the Prospect Park Playgrounds (Photos) April 27, 2017Relive the days when you swung with abandon and dug enthusiastically in sandboxes with a glance through vintage photos of kids at play in Prospect Park in the early 20th century. While theories about play in parks have changed over time -- many hardscape playgrounds have been redesigned with… Read More > The post Kidding […]